For the past couple of weeks the latest version of CACHATTO, CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Mac, and CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS were released. With these releases, the following contents were added / updated.
CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Mac V3.9.0 was released on 4th December 2018.
What’s new on CACHATTO SecureBrowser Mac V3.9.0 ?
- Function improvement in regard to Labour Management function
- Several bug fixes regarding Password screen layout and SecureBrowser initialization
- This new version release addresses a bug that prevented the SecureBrowser to initiate on Mac
- Online update of CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Mac v3.9.0 is not available (Future versions will support online updates)
- If use is already using CACHATTO v3.8.1, manual reinstallation is necessary
- Refer to the re-installtion procedure found in the CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Mac v3.9.0 information page
- After re-installing, it is necessary to reset the setting information and re-register the terminal ID
Precatuons after re-installation:
- Since the terminal ID is changed due to re-installation procedure, it is necessary to clear the terminal ID before logging-in.
- It is necessary to re-configure the SecureBrowser settings, such as Access Point and User ID
CACHATTO v5.6 R8 was released on 30th November 2018.
What’s new on CACHATTO v5.6 R8?
- Several function improvements
- Several bug fixes
- Skype for Business implemention
We have implemented the Skype for Business linkage function, which supports a 1-on-1 chat function.(Group chat function will be supported in a future version.)
This function can be used under the following conditions:
- IOS device: It must be iOS 10 or later. CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS V3.27.0 or later is recommended.
- Android terminal: Android 6 or later and hardware rendering (old setting name: old browser engine) setting must be “ON”. In addition, CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Android V3.28.0 or later is recommended.
CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS V3.26.4 was released on 19th November 2018.
What’s new on CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS V3.26.4?
- Function improvement supporting the new iPad Pro
Detailed information regarding these releases iOS 12 compatibility and bug fixes can be found on the release notes.